- 1lb. fresh Brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tablespoons Cha Cha Chipotle Hell of a Jelly
- Lime or lemon (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Use a cast iron skillet or one that can go in the broiler
- Wash brussel sprouts while removing the outer layer of leaves. Dry them, then cut the brussel sprout in half. Heat oil. Add sprouts and sauté on medium heat until they begin to brown and soften. Add the Hell of a Jelly and cook some more. You may need to lower the heat.
- Set oven to broil
- When the brussel sprouts are tender and almost done, put skillet under broiler to caramelize the sprouts. Stay there to watch. It caramelizes quickly. Remove with a potholder. Squeeze on some lime or lemon. Serve.